Welcome to CTRLSS!
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the CTRLSS website (“Website”) and the services offered thereon (“Services”). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website or Services. By accessing or using the Website or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Website or Services.
In these Terms, the following terms have the following meanings:
- “CTRLSS” means CTRLSS, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company.
- “Content” means any text, images, audio, video, or other materials that are displayed on or made available through the Website or Services.
- “User” means any person or entity that accesses or uses the Website or Services.
- “You” means any User.
2. Use of the Website and Services
You agree to use the Website and Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website or Services to:
- Upload, post, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm or exploit children;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website or Services;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or Services or servers or networks connected to the Website or Services;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
3. User Content
You may be able to upload, post, or transmit Content to the Website or Services. You retain all ownership rights in your Content, but you grant CTRLSS a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display your Content in connection with the Website and Services. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to grant this license to CTRLSS.
You agree that CTRLSS may, at its discretion, remove any Content from the Website or Services without notice to you.
4. Intellectual Property
The Website and Services, including all Content, are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any Content without the prior written permission of CTRLSS or the applicable copyright owner.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. CTRLSS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CTRLSS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE.
6. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL CTRLSS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF CTRLSS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CTRLSS, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or Services, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
CTRLSS may terminate your access to the Website or Services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, your violation of these Terms.
9. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and CTRLSS with respect to the use of the Website and Services and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
CTRLSS may amend these Terms from time to time at its sole discretion. Any amendments to these Terms will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. You agree to review these Terms regularly and to be bound by